Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June

Wow, June flew by! I must have been pretty busy because after our trip to NY I think I took a whopping 13 pictures for the rest of June. It was a very hot and dry month. We spent a lot of time in the garden in the mornings and inside hiding from the heat for the afternoons. During the middle of the month Ryan and I(and Ian!) had a lot of fun at a homeschool conference while the girls had a blast with grammy, papa & uncle jordan. The end of June brought a crazy thunderstorm/windstorm that knocked out power everywhere. We were without power for 2 days while others (like Ryan's parents) are still waiting for power to be restored. Crazy! Well, enjoy the pictures that I did take!

While we were in NY Ian turned 2 months old. He weighed in at 13.7 pounds and was 24 1/4 inches long. Ryan also discovered a ticklish spot and has been getting consistent belly laughs from Ian!  

Tummy Time!


Sporting the camo for daddy and trying to suck his thumb or fingers. 

The girls and their cousins were able to attend 3 days at a VBS in town. They loved every minute of it and are still singing the songs that they learned. 

Chloe is constantly asking to hold her brother. She's getting pretty good at holding him by herself! 

Just relaxing. Olivia was 'reading' them a story. 

I wish every moment was like this one! The best of friends. 

No comments: