Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sewing

Yep, I"m still sewing up a storm and plan to until our little guy arrives! My loyal singer of 7 years permanently quit on me in the middle of sewing baby's quilt. So, after estimating repair costs Ryan gave me the go-ahead to buy a new machine. Yipee!!! I LOVE my new machine! Not too fancy, but a bit of an upgrade from my last one. Here's what I've been working on for the past month. 

A little organization station above my sewing table.....aka baby food jars!

Chloe was as excited as I was about the arrival of my new machine! She begged me to let her make her own project. We decided on a pillow! She's been carrying it with her everywhere...she even took it to the movie theater then day she made it!

Baby's quilt.

1 of several baby blankets...don't I have great helpers!?!




Re-purposed burp cloths....the old ones were sporting tons of stains.

Wee Wee Wigwams. I had no idea I might need something like this until I came across a tutorial for these. Purpose: for  mom and dad to avoid getting peed on during diaper changes. 

A baby gift. 


And....for my family....this was the belly at 27 weeks/6 months 

No comments: